Friday, April 22, 2011

Tarantino Comics - Issue 13

Today is Good Friday and it's been over two weeks since I've last posted something on this blog. Since I've been extremely busy at work and school, I thought it would be nice to start off with another awesome issue of Tarantino Comics:


Drawn by Amanda Rachels at Megacon 2011, Tarantino Comics #13 was inspired from Kill Bill. Amanda has become a regular cover artist on this series, so be sure to check out her previous covers on Tarantino Comics #'s 2 & 3. In a year's time frame, Amanda's work has really improved (not that it was bad before) and I'm excited to see her skills develop even more. I love "The Bride's Exploits" montage filled with beautiful vibrant colors.

So be sure to check out her other projects like The Blind Eye and Clown Town at http://blindeyecomic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment