Friday, January 21, 2011

Ten Taglines #1



To get myself writing and posting more often, I'm going to start a segement called "Ten Taglines." Basically, I'm going to randomly pick 10 movies from my DVD / Blu-Ray collection and write the first thoughts that come to my head. Since I'm only briefly touching these movies, there's a good chance I'll be writing more on the individual films in the future, especially if they are one of my favorites. This could turn out to be really stupid, but it should be fun anyways. So with the first 10:

  1. Snatch: Brad Pitt has a really mean punch
  2. Boogie Nights: Heather Graham, roller skates, and nothing else
  3. The Happening: Even Mark Wahlberg gets scared of plants
  4. The Switchblade Sisters: Girl Gangs like the Jezabels are awesome
  5. Fargo: My favorite Coen Brother movie
  6. The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Michael Scott is a Man-O-Lantern
  7. The Evil Dead 2: The possesed hand is one of the best scenes in cinematic history
  8. Requiem for a Dream: The last 40 minutes is a downward spiral to depression. One of the few movies I couldn't sleep after watching.
  9. Dawn Of The Dead: Screw Driver!
  10. Dawn of the Dead: Zack Snyder got me into zombies with this remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment