Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tarantino Comics - Issue 46

I was hoping to reach Issue #50 before flying out to San Diego Comic Con, but I just ran out of time.  However, since I got pretty close to reaching my goal, I think I still deserve the right to attend The Hateful Eight Panel :)  Anyways, I now present Tarantino Comics #46 illustrated by Danny Haas at MegaCon 2014.


Inspired from Kill Bill, Danny drew an awesome depiction of Gogo Yubari.  Without even showing her chilling smile on her "innocent" face, Danny manifested the intense cruelty of O-Ren's personal bodyguard.

Whenever I go to a comic convention and see Danny's art, I love his ability to represent pop culture icons through very unique images (as you can see by the simple presentation of Gogo's skirt and bloody weapon).  I really enjoy his artwork and appreciate his unique eye of depicting characters.  If you want to see more of Danny's artwork, I encourage you to check out his website at http://artofdanny.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment