Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Ten Taglines #4
Another round of personal catch-phrases from the old film collection:
1. Curdled: Movies show the murder scene, but never the clean-up afterwards...
2. From Dusk Till Dawn: Salma Hayek – Hotter than any True Blood Vampire!
3. The Mighty Peking Man: The Chinese King-Kong!
4. The Blues Brothers: Best car chase scene in a shopping mall!
5. Edward Scissorhands: No scissors on the waterbed!
6. Memento: You already know the ending, but still surprised by the beginning…
7. Super Bad: The best comedy of my generation!
8. Marie Antoinette: Rock songs can be applied to any time period…
9. Scanners: Mind-Blowing!
10. 300: Half-Naked Men know how to kick-ass!