Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ten Taglines #9

Lately, I haven't been able to write much since I've been extremely busy at work and school. However, I took a break this weekend and attended MegaCon in Orlando, FL. So stay tuned as I'll share my experiences and new Tarantino Comic Covers!

So for now, here are some Ten Taglines:

1. Drag Me to Hell: Watch your hair...
2. Jackie Brown: The return of the beautiful Pam Grier!
3. Big Fish: Appreciate your father's tall tales...
4. The Hangover: The funniest closing credits ever!
5. Smokin' Aces: Alicia Keys is bad-ass!
6. Natural Born Killers: If only Tarantino directed Mickey and Mallory...
7. Punch-Drunk Love: This isn't your usual Adam Sandler...
8. Up: In the first 20 minutes you'll need your tissue box!
9. Inglourious Basterds: This is World War II history you won't find in a textbook...
10. Coffy: Blaxploitation with some awesome catfights!

No comments:

Post a Comment