Sunday, March 13, 2011
Ten Taglines #8
Like a Rorschach Test, here’s the first thoughts that pop in my head about these movies:
1. Death Race 2000: Maybe David Carradine did have a penchant for being a gimp...
2. The Dark Knight: I saw this movie at least 5 times when it was in the theaters!
3. Running Scared: Of all the awesome scenes in the movie, my favorite is Vera Farmiga on the washer!
4. The Phantom: A corny but pulpy film featuring the original masked hero!
5. Wall-E: This movie stars a robot and his pet cockroach, yet it still made me cry!
6. The White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights: Jack White doesn’t need a stage in order to play…
7. Casino Royale: Daniel is by far the toughest Bond!
8. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: The heart ritual terrified me when I was a kid!
9. Ratatouille: Would you trust rats in your kitchen?
10. Blade Runner: Do androids dream of electric sheep?